Friday 17 August 2012

"Break Barriers"

"BREAK BARRIERS" ~ Lisa Lim
Obstacles come in different forms. When you face barriers that threaten to hinder you from achieving your dreams, or you encounter obstacles that want to discourage you. Rise above your circumstances in the spirit through prayer. Boldly approach the throne of grace and seek anointing of God to overcome everything that threatens your destiny.

As I was earnestly seeking Him, the Holy Spirit guided me to ask for the courage to break down that barriers that have risen against me. So, I let God give me divinely inspired strategies to use in every situation. Life is urgent and uncertain. That's why we need to be sure that we're doing what God has placed in our hearts to do. Don't take the will of God for granted. That's your heavenly vision. Find out what is it, and give your life to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment