Friday 17 August 2012

"Trusting God's Will" (Part 3)

(Part 3) ~ Trusting God's Will

Do you sometimes wonder where all the pieces of your life fit together in God's plan for you? You may get anxious or impatient to see the whole picture. There will be times when a fragment of your life doesn't quite seem to fit what you'd envisioned or hoped it could be. Learning to trust God's will for your life is a little like finding the pieces of jigsaw puzzle and putting them together.
So in this testimony of mine, as I sorted through countless pieces, I found myself asking just what God's picture and will for me is. The answer doesn't always come immediately. It's only when I picked up each piece, hold it up to God, and ask Him to show me where it fits that I finally catch a partial glimpse of His plan and will.
Coming back to my story, after praying and asking God whatever that was on my mind, I managed to sleep soundly and I knew I had to obey whatever was spoken to me that night because I found the inner peace. The next morning, I woke up and began to touch my leg, still in pain and swollen but I remembered that the Lord promised that He will heal me. My Pastor came and took me to the clinic where I was given a pain-killer (vaccination) and the doctor told that I must take rest for about 10 days and must report to the clinic daily for vaccination to take away the swell. So the doctor wrote 10 medical sheets (to be submitted to my company) for me to rest at home.
I remembered every single thing the Holy Spirit had told me and so obediently I waited for the things to come to pass. Early in the morning the very next day, I woke up not realising there wasn't any pain in my leg and I could walk normally. Praise God! Praise God! I shouted and kept on giving thanks to Him! I could then wear my shoes and even drive to church for my church activities. My house mates were stunned and amazed with the miracle because they knew it was difficult to totally heal from that injury of mine. But God turned around the whole situation and gotten these unbelievers witnessing a miracle! Hallelujah! Praise GOD! And now, I am sharing the Good News to them.
"TRUSTING GOD'S WILL" (Part 3) ~ Lisa Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment