Wednesday 22 August 2012

"Honoring God's Gift"

"HONORING GOD'S GIFT"
I could recall the Holy Spirit visited me after my baptism that night (year 2007) in my room and was guided to composed songs in the spirit. Eversince then, I started to pray to God that He will open doors for me to touch lives through the songs that I have composed with the help of the Holy Spirit. All glory & praise be to our Father in heaven. Hallelujah!

What you are is God's gift to you. But what you become is your gift back to Him. Let your gift shine as a beacon of light for His glory! My life was transformed when I asked God to help me discover and develop my gifts and talents. His Word promises that when my gift is in place, it will open doors and bring me before great men. I strongly encourage you to develop and use them to bless others and bring glory to God.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was certainly filled with the Holy Spirit more than ever now after my church camp (August 2011) recently and His gifts on me were activated and I was truly amazed seeing things I thought I could never do. It happened the very next day after the camp in my room as I was doing my devotion. Suddenly, the Holy Spirit prompted me to switch on my keyboard - I fully enjoyed the Holy Spirit's presence as I laid my fingers on the keyboard that morning. Truly an unforgettable experience when two spirits are connected. I praised & thanked God for this divine arrangement - to know Him and His plans for me - His beautiful plan.


Lisa Lim ~ My Testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment