Friday 17 August 2012

"God's Invitation Into His Presence"

[A Personal Experience With God :15 December 2011]

As I was preparing my heart to pray last night, God spoke to me and He said : "I'm here for you when you have a problem. Call my Name when you're afraid. Talk to me when you've been hurt or overlooked. Don't whisper but hold up your needs and cry out to Me with urgency and passion".
I really can't explain why this but something powerful happens when I get alone with Him and audibly speak my prayer. Let me tell you, the Bible tells that the prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working and when God hears the passionate cry of a righteous woman and the urgency of a man filled with faith, He bends down and listens. Today, you're invited into God's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment