Wednesday 15 August 2012

"Trusting God's Will" (Part 1)

(Part 1) ~ Trusting God's Will

This is another testimony where not only me but my friends and Pastors witnessed when I was healed by God instantly and behind this miracle was something I never thought one would believe. And the story goes like this :

"TRUSTING GOD'S WILL" (Part 1) ~ Lisa Lim

Early last year (February 2011) , I stayed back in my company till 10 pm in the night because I had to complete my work. I took my car and drove back home and after reaching the entrance of my home, I saw a motorbike with 2 young boys without any helmets outside the gate. I thought they were just having a ride near my area because where I stay is actually situated on top of the hill - very windy and scenic especially in the night.

But little did I know, as soon as I came out of my car heading towards the gate, the motorbike came right in front of my house and one of the boys came charging towards me trying to snatch my handbag! He was trying very hard to snatch my bag away but I just didn't let go! I screamed as loud as I could and fell to the ground. I was in pain when I was dragged by the boy on their bike because I didn't let go of my handbag. I screamed until my neighbours began to switched their car porch lights and came out. Immediately the boys let go of my handbag and took off.

I was severely injured on the right side of my body and leg. I couldn't walk and my house mate had to come out to take me into the house and we called the police after that. As the policeman was taking down the report of the incident, my leg was turning purplish and it was swollen - it looked like an elephant leg! Thank God my house mate rubbed and applied some herbal oinment onto the affected area but still, I was suffering when I got back into my room. I couldn't sleep the whole night - I was up reading the Bible and broke down in tears ....... 

Lisa Lim ~ My Testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment